Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Who am I

What happened? The ground feels cold but gravity keeps me here. I remember a knife. I threw that knife. Here, at the target. As I rise, I see an object lying on the counter. In my hands, it is a v-shaped piece of wood with another piece coming down from the vertex. There is an elastic material reaching across the v. It is a slingshot. The knives I threw were still in the target. At least one of them was. The others were in each other. There is a roar. I can see flames. The food trailer is on fire. The closer I get to it, the more familiar it seems. But there is a man grinning as he passed the fire. It almost made him seem responsible. "There's something wrong. We can't stop it." The speaker is in a chair wheel a steering wheel with 146 buttons. There is a force pulling us down and I know this isn't good.

No comments:

Post a Comment